A MOROCCAN SEO AGENCY
A Moroccan based SEO Agency with highly professional team specialized in web optimization, ON Page optimization, blog out reach, in order to reach the main purpose of SEO which is building inbound traffic that leads into generating leads & sales.
Definition of Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
Search Engine Optimization is simply making your website friendly with all search engines so it can be indexed and specifically ranked higher on the search results on specific keywords. While it may seem simple but the process may some time be long but it’s always worth it because you gain the trust of search results because their users comes to your site after their search on specific keywords ( the keywords that you target to be shown for ).
Quality Content is King!
SEO is definitely the main service that requires everything to be high quality otherwise your business will keep wasting cash on SEO or sometimes your business get hurt when search engines ban your website. that is why we always use high quality content on your blog, a great content marketing strategy for your website is required as well.
Keyword research matters!
Targeting specific keywords for your website, for example let’s say your a Fitness gym in Japan, you may target ” Fitness Gym ” keyword for your site to be ranked on search engines, but initially the competition is so high that you may be ranked on the fifth page or more, while you can target an other keyword on your early phase then change your keyword targeting. for example: You can target “best fitness club in Japan” is considered as a long tail keyword which can give you a chance to rank higher to a specific audience rather than the larger audience of “Fitness gym” after you start seeing results of the first keyword, then you can move to a much larger monthly searching audience
Real Time Reporting
By using our custom tools and dashboards you get access to see reports in real time all your rankings, what sites links back to yours, where the hits come to your site from, and what search keywords was the reason to each visit and much more.
Guidance and Consultations
Our head of SEO is always available to give you strategies, plans or ideas on how you can scale your website traffic, using your own data analytics generated in order to make data-driven decisions and consultations customized for your business only.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SEO
Do you guarantee the rankings on search engines?
- Organic rankings are results of search engines algorithms and they are impossible to predict, so our strategies and SEO practices are used by the factors that cause those search engines algorithms to rank websites. Long story short, there is no company that can guarantee you a specific position on the search engines using white label SEO nor can guarantee you the time frame to reach a specific ranking.
What is the difference between White Hat SEO & Black Hat SEO?
- White Hat SEO is all the correct form of doing search engine optimization practices on your site and off your site, following the search engines guidelines and rules that leads into organic rankings of your website.
- Black Hat SEO is considered when your SEO practice includes some prohibited techniques, some people call Black Hat SEO as the illegal practice on search results, while there is no real legal trouble doing it. but it’s results always cause your site to be banned or penalized from major search results which can hurt your site’s ranking really bad.
What is an ON-Page Optimization and OFF-Page optimization?
- On-page optimization is when you work on the optimization that happens within your website so can search engines see your inner site is safe, friendly and easy to be indexed on their searches. Some of the on-page optimization work includes: optimizing images to be high quality with less size memory, optimizing the content to be more friendly with Google, inserting mark ups and snippets that can be displayed on search results, optimizing the speed of your site to be fast loaded instead of a heavy site that takes many seconds to load and much more.
- Off-page optimization is everything that involves SEO practices that are not happening within the actual website. like the main off-page optimization strategy is link building which can be done by many different strategies that can boost your website on search results.
How long does it takes for my site to rank?
- This question gets asked to almost every SEO Agency, but if they answer you with a specific date or time, just run away because whatever the date is, it’s not true! No body can predict how long or soon your site can be ranked, but it can generally be estimated by either a quarterly basis or an annually basis if it’s about a larger niche size! So each it depends on the niche! sometimes it takes 60 days to rank for a specific keyword on page one of Google, while for an other keyword or niche it may take a year! However, generally you should notice positive results in no more than a 6 months period but again depends on many factors like website age, page authority, your location, niches with your market sizes and competition.
Is SEO is the right strategy for my business to go after?
- This is a great question that every business should think of first. While there is many other digital marketing channels that you can use like social media marketing, Media Buying, PR etc. SEO can be rewarding on the long term instead of the short term. Many businesses now benefit off SEO for a long period of time because no one can reach their SEO level and because of that, they marketing budget spend is lower since they don’t need paid advertising to rank higher. which is a dream for many businesses.
- Our adviser can sit down with you on a consultation and discuss your business goals and objections to give you a plan whether SEO can be the right marketing channel for you or not. while it can be time consuming be it’s always recommended to go for the long term rather than the short term.
FEW CLIENTS WE MANAGED THEIR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION…
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
SEND US AN INQUIRY, AND WE’LL MAKE A BETTER RESULT FOR YOUR BUSINESS TOO…